Enter the 8-digit code you see on your TV to activate the Disney Plus channel on your device. Sign in to a Disney+ account. Please enter your email and password login details to start streaming movies and also TV series from Disney+ Streaming. Click on the link Disneyplus.com/begin for more information.
To Enter the 8 digit code on Disney Plus
To activate your Disney+ account and start streaming, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the website disneyplus.com/begin on your web browser.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code that you received when you signed up for Disney+.
- If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so by selecting the “Sign Up Now” button and following the instructions.
- Once you enter the activation code, click on the “Continue” button.
- If prompted, sign in to your Disney+ account. If you don’t have an account yet, you will be prompted to create one.
- After signing in, your Disney+ account will be activated, and you can start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
Steps to Create Account via Disneyplus.com/begin
How to Download TV shows on the Disney Plus app?
Following are the steps that will help you download your desired tv show on disney plus app:
How Much Disney Plus Subscription Costs?
Although 74 million subscribers Disney offers their DisneyPlus.com/begin streaming service for $7 per month or users can prepay for a year at $70. With the plan users can download video content for offline viewing up to 10 mobile or tablet devices.
With Disney owning Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus users can also opt to receive all three platforms bundled together for $13. Verizon offers a free year of Disney Plus to their customers with a 4G LTE or 5G unlimited account or new customers of Verizon’s Fios and 5G home internet services.